Zeus Personnel are currently supporting a global leader in producing/manufacturing of automotive interiors and components, based in Farnham, Knaresborough.
Own transport is essential due to location.
Rotating shifts – Week one 6am- 2pm, Week two 2pm – 10pm – Monday to Friday
- To undertake tasks and responsibilities as allocated by the GAP Leader.
- To perform all production processes and operate all stages within that process (to allow rotation and flexibility) to a consistently high level, ensuring manufactured parts satisfy the Customer’s and Company’s Quality Standards.
- To carry out effective Quality Monitoring of manufactured parts to meet the requirements of the Quality System.
- To record data as requested.
- To report any problems that arise in the processing techniques to the GAP Leader and suggest remedial action if identified.
- To be efficient in the use of materials to reduce waste wherever possible.
- To monitor the level of scrap material and alert the GAP Leader to any remedial action required to eliminate waste.
- To assist in the reduction of waste by reclaiming re-usable materials from scrap when instructed.
- To assist any other Production Team Members to undertake their tasks when instructed.
- To commence other tasks on machinery breakdown as instructed to ensure continuity of work where appropriate training has been given.
Please call 03300575950 for more information or apply online.
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.