Zeus Personnel are looking for a Food Production Operative/Pickers/ Packers for our client based in Accrington.
5 out of 7 days/nights. Day shifts and night shifts available.
Our client produces bakery products such as fresh cakes, breads and pastries to numerous outlets across the North west.
You will be working within a team of bakery assistants to manufacture our range of bread and confectionary products to produce quality bakery items and maintain the high level of customer satisfaction currently being achieved.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working across multiple production lines
- Production, baking and packing various bakery products.
- Using modern machinery and technology throughout the process.
- Completing of documents and records accurately.
- Manufacture safe, good quality food by following instructions given in accordance with Company quality and food safety policy and regulations
- Set up and run machinery used for the manufacture of bakery products to set specifications
- Carry out department tasks in accordance with departmental processes (SOPs, QAS etc.) ensuring quality standards are met at all times
- Take personal responsibility for all food products that are produced
- Use various types of machinery safely when trained and authorised
- Support and maintain the cleanliness of the department and the production areas
- Undertake regular training to ensure that own personal knowledge is current
- General housekeeping, clean as you go policy
- Moving equipment such as trolleys, racks and pallets safely
- Role includes lifting Bags up to 25kg
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.