Zeus Personnel are currently recruiting Process Operators for one of our clients in the Skelmersdale area.
A number of vacancies have arisen for Process Operators to work in the Production Department. The Process Operator the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
This role is mainly process room based and will involve the use of a computer.
4 on 4 off or 4 on 2 off
· Daily production tasks
. Operating machinery
· Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company rules/procedures are adhered to at all times
· Ensuring product quality is maintained in accordance with quality standards
· Report problems or issues as they arise
· Undertake relevant training as and when required
· Ensure all records where required, are completed accurately
· Show respect for colleagues, customers and the environment
· Perform functions in line with training and work instructions
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful